What You Can Do
We invite you to connect with Episcopal Relief & Development and work together for lasting change! Whether you would like to pray for our work and partner communities, make a donation or stay informed with the latest news, we offer a host of ways to get involved. Take the first step and learn more about your opportunities by clicking the links below.
- Gifts for Life – Give an entire community the opportunity to not only survive, but thrive with Gifts for Life. Make a lasting impact with symbolic gifts ranging from medicine for children in need to farming tools that help families earn an income and improve their nutrition. Honor loved ones for Christmas, birthdays and other special occasions.
- Donate Now – Empower individuals and communities by contributing to the fund of your choice. Our donation process is easy to use, quick and secure
- Monthly Giving – Partner with us monthly. Select the fund of your choice to make a long-term impact in an area that is close to your heart.
- Other Giving Opportunities – Make a memorial gift or gift of stock, or participate in a corporate matching campaign. These are just a few of the additional ways you can make a contribution. Learn more here.
- Act – Find out how you can take action and get involved with Episcopal Relief & Development efforts on a local, national and global level.
- Stay Informed – Get updates on the latest Episcopal Relief & Development news by reading our blog, following our social media channels and signing up to receive our newsletters.
- Careers – Join in our mission to transform communities and empower people to create lasting solutions that fight poverty, hunger and disease. Learn how you can apply here.
- ONE THOUSAND DAYS OF LOVE – Join our $3 million grassroots Church-wide fundraising campaign dedicated to expanding the organization’s global programs, improving the lives of children up to age six. Episcopal Relief & Development invites individuals, congregations, and dioceses to join ONE THOUSAND DAYS OF LOVE by engaging in acts of love of their own.