Help change the world.
In addition to offering prayers and support for people in need, we are called to act on their behalf. Many people worldwide face enormous challenges that they cannot overcome without assistance. By supporting and acting as advocates for those living in poverty and disease, we can all do our part to help heal a hurting world.
Read about what others are doing in our Friends of Episcopal Relief & Development series. Check out the information below for more great ideas on how to support our work.
- Volunteer – Learn about our current opportunities, as well as those with our partners.
- Great Ideas to Help Make a Difference – Find out how you can learn about poverty worldwide, and support people in need through our work.
- Make Your Voice Heard – Become an advocate for poverty and hunger issues through our partner organizations.
- Stay Informed – Sign up for our email alerts, newsletters, RSS feed and more to receive the latest news.
- Link to Our Site – Find out how to link to our website from yours.
- Personal Fundraising Pages – You can set up your own special on-line fundraiser to inspire others to be part of our important work to heal a hurting world.