Celebrating 75 Years of Healing a Hurting World
For 75 years, Episcopal Relief & Development’s diverse, faithful community has responded compassionately to the suffering in our world. With your partnership, we have grown from our founding in 1940 as a granting agency into a respected international development organization.
We would like to take the opportunity of this 78th General Convention to say, “Thank You!” We invite you to join us as we celebrate this incredible legacy with the following festivities in Salt Lake City, from June 25 – July 3.
- Attend Episcopal Relief & Development’s 75th Anniversary Celebration, a reception with food, drink and special guests, Saturday, June 27, 2015 • 6:30PM – 8:00PM (The Grand Ballroom, Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek): rsvp
- Visit our booth where we will be featuring special giveaways, and enjoy samples of coffee and chocolate from the Episcopal Relief & Development Fair Trade Project, a partnership with Equal Exchange.
- View the 75th Anniversary Celebration Photo Exhibition, and maybe take a photo with Selfie, the Photo-bombing Goat.
- Talk with Episcopal Relief & Development staff to hear stories and share ideas.
- And of course, get the inside scoop on what Episcopal Relief & Development is doing around the world.