In addition to traditional donation methods, there are other ways that you can contribute to Episcopal Relief & Development. Corporate gift matching and federal workplace giving campaigns are available. You can leave a legacy by giving gifts of stock and participating in our planned giving opportunities. Explore these opportunities by clicking the links below.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Many companies will match employees’ charitable gifts, which can double, and sometimes even triple, a donation. Find out how you can take advantage of these programs.
- IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts – Through December 13, 2013, donors age 70-1/2 and older can once again make tax-free transfers from their individual retirement accounts (IRAs) directly to Episcopal Relief & Development. Visit this page to learn more.
- Combined Federal Campaign – As a member of Global Impact, Episcopal Relief & Development (CFC #80416) participates in the annual workplace giving campaign for federal employees and retirees. Learn how you can take part.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts – You can honor a birthday or another significant milestone, or celebrate the memory of a loved one with our Honor and Memorial Gift Program. Find more details in this section.
- Planned Giving and Legacy Gifts – Some planned gifts provide income during your lifetime, while others help transfer assets and reduce or eliminate tax burdens. Learn more about Planned Giving options here.
- Gifts of Stock or Securities – Donors can invest in long-term development with a gift that keeps on giving. Find out how a gift of stock or appreciated securities can benefit both you and Episcopal Relief & Development.
- Our Pledge to Donors – We are committed to using donations appropriately and effectively to empower people and communities around the world. Read our pledge to learn more.