Lariza Garzon and Marisol Delgado discuss the inequalities faced by immigrant communities during COVID-19
On Friday, May 1, 2020, Episcopal Relief & Development invited Lariza Garzon, Executive Director for the Episcopal Farmworker Ministry in North Carolina and Marisol Delgado, licensed counselor for the Hurricane Harvey Recovery Program in Houston, Texas to engage in a conversation around the inequalities immigrants face during the COVID-19 pandemic. Listen below the recorded conversation!
Here are a selection of helpful resources for immigrants and people who work with immigrants, undocumented or migrant communities:
- Ciclo Emocional de la Vida de un Desastre
- North Carolina Farmworker Institute COVID-19 and Farmworkers presentation
- Resources for Immigrants During the Coronavirus Crisis
- McLean Hospital’s Caring for your mental Health despite the Coronavirus
- Episcopal Migration Ministries Webinar on May 19: Immigrant Detention during COVID-19: Prophetic Action & Compassionate Response | Register today
Please visit our website for more resources related to COVID-19.